Thursday, April 26, 2018

OPI "Yodel Me On My Cell"


Hello everyone and happy almost Friday.  It has been a crazy long week for me and I am looking forward to getting out of town for the weekend with my best friends! So without further ado, today's nail polish is OPI's "Yodel Me On My Cell."

"Yodel Me On My Cell" is a pretty royal blue with silver shimmer.  The formula of this polish was fantastic and very easy to apply.  After two coats "Yodel Me On My Cell" was entirely opaque and streak free.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for a full week before my nails began to grow out and I still didn't see much chipping just some wear and tear on my tips.

Overall I am really pleased with OPI's "Yodel Me On My Cell."  Everything about this nail polish is perfect and I wouldn't change a thing!  The color is also stunning and will be perfect for Summer days spent dreaming of being at the beach!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nails!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment