Sunday, April 1, 2018

Easter Egg Nails


Hello everyone and Happy Easter to those who celebrate - whether Christian or not.  Today's nail art is actually inspired by dyed Easter eggs!  So without further ado to celebrate, I decided to create some  nails that would make even the Easter Bunny proud.  First off I selected my polishes:

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Mellow Yellow", OPI "Suzi Without A Paddle", Sinful Colors "Thimbleberry", Rimmel London "Sweet Lavender" and Bundle Monster Color "Bam! White".

Once the fun colors were selected it was time to paint one nail each color - a real throwback to the middle school days when this look was popular:


Next it was time to add the designs using dotting tools and Bundle Monster Color's "Bam! White."  Here are the dotting tools, which I got on Amazon for a reasonable price, look like:


If you want to know more about Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Mellow Yellow"Bundle Monster Color's "Bam! White" or Rimmel London's Sweet Lavender" check out some of my previous posts!

Overall I am really pleased with how these nails turned out.  The look is fun and simple and will look great for today as we celebrate.

Make sure you follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish fun!

Thanks for reading my blog and Happy Easter!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment