Monday, April 16, 2018

Zoya "Zahara"


Hello all and happy Monday!  It poured rain all night but everything was so green today!  I'm so glad Spring has finally decided to show up in North Carolina!  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Zoya's "Zahara."

"Zahara" is a lovely creamsicle orange polish with a hint of silver shimmer.  The formula of this polish was practically perfect and it applied well.  After two coats, "Zahara" was almost entirely opaque but did have a few small patchy spots.  A third coat would definitely have fixed the problem because I tested it on my pinky nail.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for four days before there was some small tip chips.

Overall I really like Zoya's "Zahara."  The color is simple and unique to most of the polishes in my collection.  I plan on wearing this nail polish a lot more often and think it will be nice for Summertime!

Make sure you follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment