Sunday, April 29, 2018

Bundle Monster Plate S407: Seashell Nails


Hey guys and happy Sunday!  Today's nail polish is actually some nail art featuring Bundle Monster Color products.  I decided for the first time to use two stamping polishes at the same time on one plate to blend the colors together.  Here are the polishes I selected:

Bundle Monster Color "Clarissa Blue" and "Rocko Wear" and Sally Hansen Hard As Nails "Black Heart."

Before stamping on my nails I used Sally Hansen Hard As Nails "Black Heart" as the base.  Here's how it looked on my nails:


Next I pulled out Bundle Monster Plate S407 which features shells, waves and all things oceans.  (It completely reminds me of Moana.  The plate looked like this:


The last step was to place two blobs of polish - one of "Rocko Wear" and the other of "Clarissa Blue" and spread them out on the plate.  As the polish spreads it blends in the middle to create a nice gradient.  Then I simply picked the design up and placed it on my nails.

If you was to know more about Sally Hansen Hard As Nails "Black Heart" check out my post from earlier this year.

Overall I am really thrilled with how this look came out.  It is everything I could have hoped for and I plan on wearing a version of this look again later this Summer when I go to the beach!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment