Saturday, April 28, 2018

Covergirl "Salt Water Taffy"


Hey all and happy Saturday!  Today's nail polish is Covergirl's "Salt Water Taffy" which I couldn't resist having as I love to eat real salt water taffy.  (It is one of the perks about living within a few hours drive of the coast!)

"Salt Water Taffy" is a really pretty pastel green that is a nice color for Spring.  The formula of this nail polish was quite watery and required me to wipe the brush off several times before placing it on my nail to ensure the polish didn't flood my cuticles.  After two coats, "Salt Water Taffy" was almost completely opaque but did have a few noticeable streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Salt Water Taffy" for three days before it began to flake off.

Overall I have mixed feelings on Covergirl's "Salt Water Taffy."  I wanted to love this polish because the color is really pretty but the watery formula really drags it down.  The being said I wonder is this polish would work for water marble or other nail art as I would hate to get rid of such a pretty color.

Make sure you follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment