Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Bundle Monster Color "Clarissa Blue"


Hello guys and happy Tuesday!  Today's nail polish is Bundle Monster Color's "Clarissa Blue."  (Bundle Monster has rebranded and is now Maniology.). Here's how this nail polish looks in the bottle:


"Clarissa Blue" is a pretty periwinkle creme stamping nail polish.  The formula of this polish was nice and applied easily to my nails.  After two coat, "Clarissa Blue" was nearly opaque but did have several streak marks.  That being said "Clarissa Blue" stamps really well on to my nails, which is what I mainly use it for.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Clarissa Blue" for two days before I noticed a couple of tip chips.  Here's how "Clarissa Blue" up close:


Overall I like Bundle Monster Color's "Clarissa Blue."  The color and how it looks in stamped designs is lovely, but I probably won't wear it as a stand alone nail polish.  "Clarissa Blue" will be staying in my collection for a long time to come.

Be sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished2 to keep up with the nail polish adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment