Friday, November 1, 2019

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "VIP Pink"


Hey guys and happy Friday!  Today's nail polish is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "VIP Pink."  I've had this polish in my collection for literally a decade - which makes it one of my oldest nail polishes.  Here's how "VIP Pink" looks up close:


"VIP Pink" is a pink micro glitter in a clear base.  The formula of this polish is slightly watery but easy enough to apply.  After two coats "VIP Pink" was not opaque but it had not streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for two days before it began to chip.  Look at this glitter up close:


Overall I really like Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "VIP Pink."  This pink shimmery polish is pretty but I would love for it to be more opaque.  I will probably keep "VIP Pink" in my collection as a top coat, but not to wear solo.

Be sure you never miss out on any of the nail polish-y fun by following the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment