Wednesday, October 30, 2019

China Glaze "Wish On A Starfish"


Hi everyone and happy Wednesday!  Like all good Mean Girls fans - on Wednesday's we wear pink!  So without further ado, today's nail polish is China Glaze's "Which On A Starfish."  Look at how gorgeous this polish is:


"Which On A Starfish" is a stunning pastel pink with golden shimmer.  The formula was amazing and applied so nicely to my nails.  After two coats, "Wish On A Starfish" was entirely opaque and streak free.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for three days before I had a couple of tip chips.  Look at this shimmer up close:


Overall I really like China Glaze's "Wish On A Starfish."  This color is textured and pretty unique in my collection.  I plan on wearing this polish a lot more often!

Hop on over to Instagram and Twitter to follow the blog there @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment