Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Ciaté "Caviar Pearls - Cupid's Arrow"


Hi everyone!  Today's second nail polish is actually not a nail polish at all but loose pearls.  So without further ado, here is Ciaté's "Caviar Pearls - Cupid's Arrow."  This polish was part of one of their annual advent calendars and the pearls look like this in the bottle:


Since "Cupid's Arrow" is loose pearls I decided to try it out in a striped design over 1850 Artisan Polish's "Orion's Belt."  Here's how the gorgeous "Orion's Belt" looked on my nails before the pearls:


After "Orion's Belt" dried I used some clear nail polish to get the pearls to stick - which is how I created the stripes.  Look at this pretty pearls up close:


If you want to know more about 1850 Artisan Polish's "Orion's Belt" check out my previous post!

Overall I really like how Ciaté's "Caviar Pearls - Cupid's Arrow" turned out combined with 1850 Artisan Polish's "Orion's Belt."  That being said the caviar pearls make such a mess when I tried to apply the so likely I won't keep "Cupid's Arrow" in my collection.

make sure to keep up with all things nails by following the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment