Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Sinful Colors "My Tribe"


Hi all and happy Tuesday!  Today's first nail polish is Sinful Colors "My Tribe" which was part of their collection with actress Vanessa Hudgens.  Here's how this polish looks in the bottle:


"My Tribe" is a bright happy orange with a hint of shimmer.  The formula of this polish was very nice and applied well to my nails.  After two coats, "My Tribe" was almost fully opaque so I added a thin third coat which made all the difference.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "My Tribe" for four days before I had a couple of tip chips.  Look at this bright orange up close:


Overall I quite like Sinful Colors "My Tribe."  This nail polish is such a nice color and I don't have a lot of oranges in my collection so I plan to keep "My Tribe" in my collection for a long time.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment