Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Pretty Please Custom "Preppy In Pink"


Hello everyone and happy Wednesday!  Today's nail polish is Pretty Please Custom's "Preppy In Pink."  I stumbled upon this polish second hand from a former coworker who had received this nail polish as a party favor.  I've never heard of this brand before but I colder resist trying a new brand.  Here's how "Preppy In Pink" looks in the bottle:


"Preppy In Pink" is a pastel pink creme polish.  The formula of "Preppy In Pink" was watery and did not apply very well at all.  After two coats the polish was not opaque and had a lot of streak marks.  In terms of chipping I did not actually wear "Preppy In Pink" out of the house because it looked so sad on my nails.  Here's how the streak marks looked:


Overall I am definitely not a fan of Pretty Please Custom's "Preppy In Pink."  I'm not sure if the quality of this polish is poor because it is old or not - but either way it won't be staying in my collection.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment