Saturday, October 19, 2019

Unicorn Nail Art


Hi guys and happy Saturday!  I've had a busy week at work and decided this weekend needed a little happiness!  So today I decided to try some fun nail art - UNICORNS!  (I couldn't resist.)  I've been seeing these designs all over Instagram and decided to give it a go.  Here are the nail polishes I selected to create this design:

Maniology's "Coconut", OPI's "Pink Ladies Rule The School", Frenchi's "131" and Bundle Monster Colors "Straight Up Black."

First I used Maniology's "Coconut" as the base.  This gorgeous off-white came in one of the Mani x Me monthly subscription boxes.  After two coats my nails looked like this:


Next I used OPI's "Pink Ladies Rule The School" and Frenchi's "131" to create the flower crown and Bundle Monster Colors "Straight Up Black" for the ears and eyes.  Then my nails were adorable.  Here's an up close look at the unicorns:


If you want to know more about OPI's "Pink Ladies Rule The School" or Frenchi's "131" then check out some of my previous posts!

Overall I am thrilled with how this cute design turned out.  It was an easy design to re-create and was a perfect start to the Halloween season!

Be sure to keep up with all the nail art on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment