Monday, October 21, 2019

Beautifully Disney "Enchanted Kiss"


Hi guys and happy Monday!  It was a very busy day but here's a happy cheerful pink to make the day even better!  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Beautifully Disney's "Enchanted Kiss" which came as part of a mini set from Walt Disney World.  Here's how "Enchanted Kiss" looks like in the bottle:


"Enchanted Kiss" is a bubblegum pink creme nail polish.  The formula of this polish was slightly thick but it still applied well to my nails.  After two coats "Enchanted Kiss" was fully opaque but did have a few noticeable streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Enchanted Kiss" for three days before there were some chips.  Here's how this polish looks up close:


Overall I have mixed feelings about Beautifully Disney's "Enchanted Kiss."  I absolutely adore this color but I wish the formula and wear time was a little better.  That being said I'll probably keep "Enchanted Kiss" in my collection for a while longer.

Keep up with all things nail polish by following the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment