Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Illimité "Koi"


Hi everyone and happy Wednesday!  We've made it halfway through the week!  Today's nail polish is Illimite's "Koi" which changes color based on the temperature.  Here's how this beauty looks in the bottle:


"Koi" is hot pink when cool and light pink when war.  The formula of "Koi" was slightly thick but applied well to my nails.  After two coats the nail polish was entirely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Koi" for six days before I noticed any chips.  Look at this beauty up close:


Overall I am thrilled with Illimite's "Koi."  Absolutely everything about this nail polish is perfect and I cannot wait to wear it again and again!

Be sure to keep up with the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 so you never miss out on all things nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment