Sunday, October 27, 2019

Jordana "Tangy"


Hey all and happy Sunday!  Today's nail polish is Jordana's "Tangy" which I purchased in a random little small town in North Carolina.  This is a brand I have not seen anywhere else - have you?  Here is how "Tangy" looks in the bottle:


"Tangy" is a pretty coral colored polish.  The formula of this nail polish was fantastic and applied with ease.  After a single coat, "Tangy" was completely opaque and streak free.  However I applied a second coat to test the wear time.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this polish for four days before I had a couple of tip chips.  Here's how "Tangy" looks up close:


Overall I am really pleased with Jordana's "Tangy."  I wasn't sure I was going to like this color but it surprised me!  I will be wearing this nail polish a lot more often.

Make sure you never miss out on the nail polish adventures by following the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment