Sunday, October 6, 2019

Essie "I Pink I Can"


Hello all and happy Sunday!  Today's first nail polish is Essie's "I Pink I Can" which was part of a Breast Cancer Awareness Collection from a few years back.  Here's how this polish looks in the bottle:


"I Pink I Can" is a really pretty pastel pink creme that is perfect for Springtime.  The formula of this nail polish was slightly thick but "I Pink I Can" still applied well to my nails.  After two coats of polish, "I Pink I Can" was completely opaque with just a couple minor streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "I Pink I Can" was three days before the polish began to chip off.  Look at this beauty up close:


Overall I like Essie's "I Pink I Can."  This color is pretty and it is a nice way to honor Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish-y goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment