Monday, October 14, 2019

Sephora "Proposal In Paris"


Hey guys and happy Monday!  (The weekend went by way too quickly!)  Today's nail polish is Sephora's "Proposal In Paris" which I purchased in Paris in 2015.  Here's how this pretty pink looks in the bottle:


"Proposal In Paris" is a lovely hot pink creme.  The formula of "Proposal In Paris" was great and it went on my nails without issue.  After two coats this nail polish was fully opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Proposal In Paris" for three days before I noticed a couple of chips.  Look at this pretty pink up close:


Overall I really like Sephora's "Proposal In Paris."  This polish is very pretty and is a fun souvenir from my time in France.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment