Monday, October 28, 2019

OPI "A Definite Moust-Have"


Hi guys and happy Monday!  Hope you had a great weekend!  Today's nail polish is OPI's "A Definite Moust-Have" which was part of their Minnie Mouse collection.  Look at this pretty in the bottle:


"A Definite Moust-Have" is a pretty hot pink shimmer.  The formula is this polish is absolutely perfect and applied nicely to my nails.  After two coats, "A Definite Moust-Have" was completely opaque and had no visible streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for six days before there were any chips.  Look how shimmery "A Definite Moust-Have" is up close:


Overall I am in love with OPI's "A Definite Moust-Have."  Aside from my love of Minnie Mouse this pretty pink is a timeless color that I can wear throughout the year!  (And I do plan on wearing it a lot!)

Make sure you follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment