Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Disney for Target "Red"


Hey all and happy Tuesday!  The final nail polish for today is Disney for Target's "Red."  This came as part of a trio that included a white creme and silver Mickey head glitter.  Look at how adorable this bottle is:


"Red" is a bright red creme.  The formula of "Red" was amazing and applied really well to my nails.  After only one coat this polish was entirely opaque and streak free.  However I applied a second coat to test the wear time.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Red" for five days before there were a few minor chips.  Look at this pretty up close:


Overall I am thrilled with Disney for Target's "Red."  Everything about this nail polish is perfect and I plan to wear it again and again!

Never miss out on the nail polish adventures by following the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment