Sunday, October 13, 2019

Nicole by OPI "A Like Haley Story..."


Hi all and happy Sunday evening!  Lately I have been rewatching one of my favorite shows - Modern Family (which is currently in its final season!)  So without further ado, today's second nail polish is Nicole by OPI's "A Like Haley Story..." which was part of the Modern Family Collection from several years back.  Here's how this pink looks in the bottle:


"A Like Haley Story..." is a hot pink creme that is perfect for all year!  The formula of "A Like Haley Story..." was fantastic and it applied perfectly to my nails.  After two coats this nail polish was entirely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "A Like Haley Story..." for six days before there was some tip wear.  Look at this pretty pink up close:


Overall I am really pleased with Nicole by OPI's "A Like Haley Story..."  Everything about this nail polish is wonderful and I cannot wait to wear it again soon!

Make sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment