Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Wet N' Wild "Burgundy Frost"


Hello all and happy Tuesday!  Today's nail polish is Wet N' Wild's "Burgundy Frost" which I purchased ages ago when I was able to get several on sale.  Here's how this Autumnal color looks in the bottle:


"Burgundy Frost" is a dark burgundy with golden shimmer.  The formula of this nail polish was slightly thick but still applied fairly well to my nails.  After two coats "Burgundy Frost" was entirely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Burgundy Frost" for three days before I noticed any chips.  Look at the shimmer up close:


Overall I am pleased with Wet N' Wild's "Burgundy Frost."  I love this Autumnal color and I can't wait to wear it throughout the holiday season!

Be sure to keep up with the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment