Monday, September 30, 2019

Pop-arazzi "Pewter Perfect"


Hello all and happy Monday!  Today's third post is Pop-arazzi's "Pewter Perfect" which I purchased in Florida earlier this year.  Here's how this pretty looks in the bottle:


"Pewter Perfect" is a pewter with purple and green color changing micro-glitter.  The formula of this polish was slightly watery but it applied nicely to my nails.  After two coats "Pewter Perfect" was entirely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for four days before I had a couple of small tip chips.  Look at this shimmer:


Overall I am really happy with Pop-arazzi's "Pewter Perfect."  Everything about this nail polish was great and it is going to be a staple in my collection for this Autumn and Winter!

Make sure you never miss out by following the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment