Monday, September 9, 2019

Egyptian Nail Art


Hello everyone and happy Monday!  Today's nail polish is actually Egyptian Nail Art!  (I love Egyptian history!)  So without further ado check out my fun stamped design using these nail polishes:

Bundle Monster Colors "Straight Up Black" and Sinful Colors "Super Nova."

To create the design I actually used two stamping plate - both by Bundle Monster Color (now Maniology.)  The first plate is BM-S250:


The second plate was BM-XL152 called All Around The World:


After picking out the polishes and stamping plate I applied two coats of Sinful Colors "Super Nova" as the base coat.  My nails looked like this:


Next I used Bundle Monster Colors "Straight Up Black" to create the design on each nail.  The final looked turned out better than I could have imagined - plus I just love Egyptian history!  Look at the design up close:


If you want to know more about Sinful Colors "Super Nova" check out my previous post!

Overall I am very happy with how this stamped nail art turned out!  It was fun to do and I find myself getting better at stamping every time I try a new design, which makes me even happier!  I'm falling more in loved with stamped designs every day because they allow me a level of detail that I cannot seem to get from freehand.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 so you never miss out on my nail polish adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment