Saturday, September 21, 2019

Color Club "Spell It Out"


Hi all and happy Saturday!  Today's second nail polish (surprise an extra post!)  is Color Club's "Spell It Out" which I purchased last year at my local Wal-Mart.  Here's how it looks in the bottle:


"Spell It Out" is a gorgeous blue holographic.  The formula of this nail polish was slightly watery but it applied nicely to my nails.  After two coats, "Spell It Out" was entirely opaque and streak free.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this polish for six full days before it began to chip!  (It was a modern miracle!)  Here's how the stunning blue holo looks up close:


Overall I am absolutely thrilled with Color Club's "Spell It Out."  There is nothing about this nail polish that I didn't adore!  In fact this has been one of my favorites in 2019!  I look forward to wearing it a lot more often!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 so you never miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment