Sunday, September 29, 2019

OPI "My Solar Clock Is Ticking"


Hello guys and happy Sunday afternoon!  (The weekend has really flown by!)  Today's nail polish is OPI's "My Solar Cock Is Ticking."  Look how gorgeous this color is:


"My Solar Clock Is Ticking" is a pretty dusty red-orange creme.  The formula of this nail polish was amazing and it applied with ease to my nails.  After two coats, "My Solar Clock Is Ticking" was completely opaque with no streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this polish for five full days before I noticed a bit or wear and tear.  Look at how lovely this color is up close:


Overall I am in love with OPI's "My Solar Clock Is Ticking."  Everything about this nail polish is wonderful and it is one of my go-tos for Autumn this year!

Be sure to keep up with all the nail polish adventures by following the blog on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment