Saturday, September 28, 2019

Zoya "Sailor"


Hello everyone and happy Saturday!  I hope everyone had a really great week and is enjoying the weekend!  So without further ado, today's first post is Zoya's "Sailor."  Look at this lovely in the bottle:


"Sailor" is a pretty navy creme nail polish.  The formula of "Sailor" was really lovely and applied with ease.  After a single coat "Sailor" was entirely opaque and streak free.  Though I did apply a second coat just to test the wear time.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for four days before I noticed a couple of tip chips.  This navy up close is gorgeous:


Overall I am thrilled with Zoya's "Sailor."  Everything about this nail polish is perfect and it goes well for Autumn and Winter!  I can't wait to keep rocking this polish again and again!

Follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to never miss out on any of the blog's posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment