Saturday, September 14, 2019

Zig Zag Nail Art


Hello everyone and happy Saturday!  For the first post today I have some fun and happy zigzag nail art!  I just love zigzag designs!  To create this nail art I picked out some nail polish:

Color Club's "Ahoy Matey," China Glaze's "Lukewarm Wishes," and OPI's "Juice Bar Hopping."

Next I painted my nails using Color Club's "Ahoy Matey" which is a cheery coral.  My nails then looked like this:


Then I decided to add some shimmer to the coral by applying a coat of China Glaze's "Lukewarm Wishes."  I love this combination and it brings a smile to my face whenever I look at it:


The last step was to use a small nail art brush to add the zigzags.  I selected OPI's "Juice Bar Hopping" as orange and coral just scream summer to me!  It took two coats of "Juice Bar Hopping" to have the design pop.  But my nails looked super cute even up close:


If you want to know more about Color Club's "Ahoy Matey", China Glaze's "Lukewarm Wishes" or OPI's "Juice Bar Hopping" check out some of my previous posts!

Overall I am in love with how this freehand nail art turned out!  It was very easy to create and brightened up days.  What I love most is this look can be created using any color combination, which means I'll be trying it out again soon!

Make sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 so you never miss out on the nail polish adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment