Sunday, September 22, 2019

Covergirl "Blue Hawaiian"


Hello guys and happy Sunday!  Today's nail polish is Covergirl's "Blue Hawaiian."  I've had this color in my collection for a long time and couldn't wait to try it out!  Look how pretty the color is:


"Blue Hawaiian" is a gorgeous turquoise creme.  (My favorite color of all time!)  The formula of this nail polish was very good and easy to apply.  After two coats, "Blue Hawaiian" was fully opaque and only had one or two small streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Blue Hawaiian" for three days before I noticed some tip wear.  This color is even more gorgeous up close:


Overall I like Covergirl's "Blue Hawaiian."  The color of this nail polish is lovely and makes me very happy.  The only thing I would change is the wear time - but I have no plans for this nail polish to leave my collection anytime soon.

Make sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment