Saturday, September 14, 2019

Sinful Colors "Beverly Hills"


Hey guys!  Today's surprise second post is Sinful Colors "Beverly Hills" which has been in my collection for ages!  Look at this pretty pastel in the bottle:


"Beverly Hills" is a lovely pastel purple creme.  The formula of "Beverly Hills" was pretty good and applied with ease.  After two coats this nail polish was fully opaque and streak free.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Beverly Hills" over three days before I had a couple of tip chips.  Look at the pretty pastel up close:


Overall I am really pleased with Sinful Colors "Beverly Hills."  Everything about this nail polish is great and the pastel looks good with my Summer tan!

Follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment