Monday, September 23, 2019

Emoji Nail Art


Hey guys and happy Monday!  Today's nail polish is actually some nail art featuring emojis!  (We all love to use them so I couldnt resist putting them on my nails!)  Here are the nail polishes I selected to create the design:

Disney for Target's "White", China Glaze's "Lemon Fizz" and "Living In The Elmo-ment", Maniology's "Straight Up Black" and Sinful Colors "Mist-erious."

To create the design I first painted my nails white using Disney for Target's "White."  My nails looked like this:


Next I used China Glaze's "Lemon Fizz" to create the Emoji's faces and China Glaze's "Living In The Elmo-ment" for the heart.  My nails then looked like this:


After that I used Maniology's "Straight Up Black" to add the details.  Here's how some of the emojis looked up close:


If you want to know more about Disney for Target's "White" or Sinful Colors "Mist-erious" check out some of my previous posts!

Overall I am disappointed in my ability to re-create emojis.  My freehand nails still need some practice.  Maybe I'll try to re-create this design in the future to see if I am improved!  But still the emojis are adorable!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram ad Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment