Saturday, September 28, 2019

Wet N' Wild Megarocks "Jam Session"


Hi all and happy Saturday!  Today's final nail polish is Wet N' Wild Megarock's "Jam Session."  This is a random nail polish I discovered tucked away in my collection.  I'm not even sure if Wet N' Wild makes this polish anymore!  Here's how "Jam Session" looks in the bottle:


"Jam Session" is a purple, blue and pink chunky glitter in a clear base coat.  The formula of this polish was watery but with a little patience it still applied pretty decently.  Like most glitters "Jam Session" is meant to be worn as a top coat, so I decided to test it out over some colorful polishes.


The first polish I tested out with "Jam Session" was Ciate's "Encore!"  This design actually made the glitter look blue and would be perfect for a 4th of July celebration!


The second nail polish I tried "Jam Session" was was Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Marine Scene."  This combination reminded me of a mermaid's tail and was a lot of fun to wear!  Look at this glitter up close:


If you want to know more about Ciate's "Encore!" or Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Marine Scene" check out some of my previous posts!

Overall I am undecided about Wet N' Wild's "Jam Session."  I like how the glitter looks on my nails and the colors are pretty.  But that being said I work in an office setting where glitters aren't exactly considered acceptably business so I can't wear "Jam Session" a lot.  I'll probably offer this polish to my friends daughter, since she loves glitter!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment