Saturday, September 21, 2019

OPI "And The Raven Cried Give Me More"


Hey all and happy happy Saturday!  Today's nail polish is OPI's "And The Raven Cried Give Me More" which reminds me of Edgar Allen Poe's poem The Raven.  As a literary nerd I knew I had to have this polish!  And it is a gorgeous color too - look at it in the bottle:


"And The Raven Cried Give Me More" is a really pretty royal purple with a deep purple shimmer.  The formula of this nail polish was absolutely stunning!  After two coats, "And The Raven Cried Give Me More" was completely opaque and had no visible streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this polish for five full days before I noticed any chips.  Look at this beauty up close:


Overall I am in love with OPI's "And The Raven Cried Give Me More."  Everything about this nail polish is great but I  cannot get over the fantastic formula!  (It applied so smoothly and made this nail polish love very happy!)  I have no plans to part with "And The Raven Cried Give Me More" anytime soon.

Hop on over to Instagram and Twitter to keep up with the blog @PerfPolsihed12.

No comments:

Post a Comment