Sunday, September 8, 2019

Color Club's "Ahoy Matey"


Hi guys and happy Sunday!  Sorry to have not posted for a long time - I have injured my knee and it is taking up a majority of my time.  Today's nail polish is Color Club's "Ahoy Matey" which was purchased at my local Wal-Mart.  Look at this pretty in the bottle:


"Ahoy Matey" is a really pretty pastel coral creme.  The formula of "Ahoy Matey" was slightly thick but it applied quite easily to my nails.  After two coats the nail polish was fully opaque and had no visible streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Ahoy Matey" for three days before there were a few tip chips.  Look at this creme up close:


Overall I like Color Club's "Ahoy Matey."  The color is lovely and happy and I had no major issues with the polish but at the same time I have several polishes that are similar.  I am undecided how long "Ahoy Matey" will stay in my collection.

Follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment