Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Maniology "Spiced Orange"


Hey everyone and happy Tuesday!  Today's nail polish is Maniology's "Spiced Orange" which came as part of one of the Mani x Me subscription box.  Look at this gorgeousness up close:


"Spiced Orange" is the most gorgeous golden orange shimmer I have ever seen!  The formula of this polish was absolutely amazing and applied easily to my nails.  After only a single coat "Spiced Orange" was fully opaque and only had minimal streak marks caused by all the shimmer.  As always though, I applied a second coat of "Spiced Orange" to test wear time.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this polish for five full days before I noticed a couple of chips.  Look at the shimmer up close:


Overall I am absolutely in love with Maniology's "Spiced Orange."  The color is so gorgeous and unique - I have nothing like it in my collection.  That paired with the fantastic formula and it is made to stamp with makes "Spiced Orange" a keeper!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment