Friday, September 13, 2019

Ciaté "Encore"


Hi all and happy Friday!  (Hooray for the weekend!)  Today's nail polish is Ciaté's "Encore" which was part of one of their annual advent calendars from a few years back.  It looks like this in the bottle:


"Encore" is a really pretty brick red creme. The formula of this polish is a bit weird - it isn't thick but it did not always want to spread on to my nail.  After two coats, "Encore" was fully opaque and streak free.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for three days before there were some noticeable chips.  Look at the gorgeous color up close:


Overall I have somewhat mixed feelings about Ciaté's "Encore."  I adore the color, which I don't have a lot of in my collection, but the odd formula is a bit of a drag.  For now this polish will remain in my collection as the color is uniquely beautiful.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment