Monday, September 30, 2019

City Skyline Nail Art


Hello all!  Here's another post for today and it is a freehand city skyline design!  It has been ages since I have watched the sunset over a big city skyline so I couldn't resist creating it using these two polishes:

Maniology's "Straight Up Black" and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's "Burnished Wine."

To create the design I started with three coats of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's "Burnished Wine."  Here's how it looked:


After "Burnished Wine" dried I used a nail art brush to apply Maniology's Straight Up Black" to paint on the design.  Look how lovely it looks up close:


If you want to now more about Sally Hansen Insta Dri's "Burnished Wine" check out my post from earlier this year!

Overall I am thrilled with how this design turned out!  It was very easy to create and there's now wrong way to draw a city skyline!  Next time I head to a big city I'll re-create this design!

Make sure to keep up with the nail polish adventure by following the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment