Sunday, November 1, 2015

OPI "Juice Bar Hopping"


Hi everyone and happy November!  I had a great time rocking pink nail polishes last month in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month but I am thrilled to wear some different colored polishes this month!  For our first post-pink nail polish I picked out OPI's "Juice Bar Hopping."

"Juice Bar Hopping" is a neon orange nail polish.  Formula wise this nail polish is fantastic and very easy to apply.  After two coats of polish, "Juice Bar Hopping" was almost entirely opaque with just a hint of the nail visible.  There were however no visible streak marks!  Like with most neon polishes they dry with a matte finish, but I applied a top coat that made the polish look shiny.  As for chipping I was able to wear "Juice Bar Hopping" for about three or four days before there were noticeable chips on my nails.

Overall I really like OPI's "Juice Bar Hopping."  Everything about this nail polish was fair, though I wish the polish had been completely opaque.  This polish is so bright and fun and I look forward to wearing it next Spring and Summer!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment