Friday, November 13, 2015

Orly "Merlot Mist"


Hi all!  It's Friday again, which means the weekend is nearly here!  (Even if it is Friday the 13th!) So to help survive an unlucky Friday the 13th I picked out a nice shimmery polish!  Today's nail polish is Orly's "Merlot Mist."

"Merlot Mist" is a beautiful burgundy color with a hint of shimmer.  Formula wise "Merlot Mist" was great and it was easy to apply.  After one coat the nail polish was completely opaque, which is always awesome!  Even though "Merlot Mist" was opaque after one coat of polish I always apply two coats of nail polish so that's what I did.  And after two coats of polish "Merlot Mist" was still opaque but there were some minor streak marks from the shimmer in the polish.  As for chipping I was able to wear "Merlot Mist" for four days before there were some small tip chips.

Overall I am very pleased with Orly's "Merlot Mist."  Everything about this nail polish is fantastic especially the fact that it is a one-coater!  I will be wearing this nail polish a lot more!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment