Thursday, November 19, 2015

Zoya "Prim"


Hi all and happy almost Friday!  (The weekend is nearly in sight again!)  With the release of the final installment of The Hunger Games trilogy I decided to pull out a polish that celebrates the movie.  So today's nail polish is Zoya's "Prim."

"Prim" is a very pretty cadet blue nail polish with a lot of silver shimmer.  Formula wise this nail polish was easy to apply and was completely opaque after two coats of polish.  However because of all the silver shimmer there were some visible streak marks.  As for chipping, "Prim" lasted about three days before there were some minor tip chips.

Overall I really like Zoya's "Prim."  Everything about this nail polish is great and I love the color!  I got lots of compliments and will definitely be wearing this nail polish a lot more often.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment