Saturday, November 7, 2015

Pure Ice "Home Run"


Hi all and happy Saturday!  (We finally made it to the weekend!)  Since the World Series just ended I decided to pull out a baseball themed polish!  So without further do today's nail polish is Pure Ice's "Home Run."

"Home Run" is a pretty aquamarine colored nail polish.  Formula wise "Home Run" is watery and that makes it difficult to apply.  After two coats of polish "Home Run" was completely opaque and streak free.  In terms of chipping "Home Run" lasted about two full days before there were tip chips.

Overall I have mixed feelings about Pure Ice's "Home Run."  I love the color and that the polish was opaque and streak free but I dislike the watery formula and how quickly the polish chipped.  I may wear this nail polish again but it is a bit frustrating to spend so much time trying to get the polish on my nail for it to chip after such a short time.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment