Monday, November 9, 2015

Candie's "Galactic Dust"


Hi everyone!  Today's nail polish is Candie's "Galactic Dust."  Candie's is a store brand of Kohl's, which is an affordable American department store where most things are on sale all the time.

"Galactic Dust" is a chunky silver glitter nail polish in a clear base.  Formula wise "Galactic Dust" was easy enough to apply but it did take some patience to spread the glitter evenly.  Since this polish is a chunky glitter it is meant to be worn as a top coat over colored polishes, so I decided to test it out over a couple polishes!


The first combination is "Galactic Dust" over China Glaze's "Good Witch?" which creates a very princess-y look!  I really like how young and girly this look is and it would be the perfect accent for a trip to Disney.

If you want to know my about China Glaze's "Good Witch?" check out my post from last month: http://perfectlypolished12.blogspot.com/2015/10/china-glaze-good-witch.html


The second combination is "Galactic Dust" over Essie's "Ruffles & Feathers."  This combination is fun because silver and turquoise look so nice together!  It reminds me of the ocean with the silver sparkles looking like the sun hitting the water!

If you want to know more about Essie's "Ruffles & Feathers" check out my post from September: http://perfectlypolished12.blogspot.com/2015/09/essie-ruffles-feathers.html

Overall I am pretty pleased with Candie's "Galactic Dust."  It is a nice glitter polish and it looks good over a variety of creme polish!  I will definitely be wearing this nail polish over and over again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment