Sunday, November 15, 2015

L'Oreal "Le Pastille"


Hi everyone!  It's been a long and interesting weekend but tomorrow is the start of another, and hopefully happier week.  So today's nail polish is is L'Oreal's "Le Pastille."

"Le Pastille" is an interesting cream colored polish with a milky look to it and some black glitter tossed in for good measure.  I'm pretty sure it is supposed to look like the Robin's egg polish that were popular a year or so back.  Formula wise "Le Pastille" was good and very easy to apply.  After two coats the polish was not completely opaque but it looked nice and there were no visible streak marks.  As for chipping I was able to wear "Le Pastille" for about two days before the glitter started catching on everything.

Overall I like L'Oreal's "Le Pastille."  The polish pretty and a different look than most of the nail polishes in my collection.  I do wish I could have worn "Le Pastille" for more than two days but otherwise this nail polish is great!  I will definitely wear this polish again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment