Wednesday, November 11, 2015

OPI "Care To Danse?"


Hi everyone and Happy Veteran's Day!  Today's nail polish is OPI's "Care To Dance?" which I got in an adorable trio set.  The set is called The Color of Purple Trio that ULTA had for $15 (USD) on Black Friday last year.  The trio looks like this:


"Care To Danse?" is a clear polish with a hint of lavender that would be the perfect nail polish for a French manicure.  Formula wise "Care To Danse?" is great and very easy to apply.  After two coats the polish was not opaque (but it wasn't meant to be) and there were no visible streak marks.  As for chipping I'm not sure how long "Care To Danse?" would last because since it is meant for a French manicure and that isn't what I was going for.

Overall I am very pleased with OPI's "Care To Danse?"  Everything about this nail polish is fantastic and next time I wear a French manicure I will definitely be pulling this nail polish back out!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment