Thursday, November 5, 2015

Beautifully Disney "Tis' Brillig"


Hi everyone and happy nearly Friday!  (We can do it!)  Today's nail polish is Beautifully Disney's "Tis' Brillig."  This nail polish brand is a Disney brand that I purchased in the parks on one of my trips there.  "Tis' Brillig" is part of a mini set called Curiouser ad Curiouser that looks like this:


"Tis' Brillig" is a nude colored polish with a hint of golden shimmer that is meant to go along with the movie Alice in Wonderland.  Formula wise "Tis' Brillig" is great and was super easy to apply. After two coats the polish was completely opaque and had almost no visible streak marks on my nail. In terms of chipping "Tis' Brillig" lasted about three days before there were some chips on my nails.

Overall I really like Beautifully Disney's "Tis' Brillig."  Everything about this nail polish is nice and also the nude color is very sophisticated and classy.  I plan on wearing "Tis' Brillig" a lot because it calm and relaxing.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment