Monday, November 23, 2015

Orly Color Blast "Frozen"


Hi everyone!  As we creep closer to December the weather continues to get colder and colder so I picked out a nail polish that goes with the weather.  Today's nail polish is Orly's Color Blast "Frozen" which is part of a collection based on the hit Disney movie Frozen.

"Frozen" is a light blue with a purple and silver holographic polish.  Formula wise "Frozen" is slightly watery but still easy enough to apply.  After two coats of polish "Frozen" was completely opaque but the holographic shimmer caused a fair amount of streak marks.  As for chipping I was able to wear "Frozen" for three days before there were some chips.

Overall I am very pleased with Orly's Color Blast in "Frozen."  The polish is pretty and fun and I think it is great that Orly branching out into drugstores at a more affordable price is fantastic!  I plan of trying out some more polishes from Orly's new line soon!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment