Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Formula X "Spectacle"


Hi everyone!  I can't believe Thanksgiving and Black Friday are only just a little over a week away!  It feels like it was just Summer yesterday and now the holiday season has arrived again!  So I picked out a lovely shimmery polish that is perfect for the season to wear today!  And that nail polish is Formula X for Sephora's "Spectacle."

"Spectacle" is a very pretty berry colored polish that dries matte.  Formula wise "Spectacle" was very easy to apply and went on nicely.  After two coats "Spectacle" was completely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping I was able to wear "Spectacle" for about five days before there were some noticeable tip chips.

Overall I am very happy with Formula X for Sephora's "Spectacle."  Everything about this nail polish is great and I will definitely wear "Spectacle" again soon!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment