Friday, November 1, 2019

Jack-o-latern Nails


Hello guys and Happy (day after) Halloween!  I hope everyone had a fun spooky evening of candy and costumes!  To celebrate the season I decided to do some freehand jack-o-lantern nail art.  Before I began I needed to selected the nail polishes:

OPI's "It's A Piazza Cake" and Live Love Polish's "Luna."

The first part of the design was easy - a nice pumpkin orange base coat.  For this I used OPI's "It's A Piazza Cake" which is the perfect Autumnal orange!  After two coats my nails looked like this:


The final part of the design was the jack-o-lantern faces.  I genuinely enjoy carving pumpkins so this was absolutely fun to create some silly faces on my nails!  To create the faces I used Live Love Polish's "Luna."  The final look was adorable especially up close:


If you want to know more about OPI's "It's A Piazza Cake" check out my previous post!

Overall I really like how this design turned out.  It is pretty simple and nothing fancy but it is a nice design for Halloween 2019.

Be sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment