Saturday, November 9, 2019

China Glaze "Don't Let The Dead Bite"


Hello all and happy Saturday!  So without further ado, today's nail polish is China Glaze's "Don't Let The Dead Bite" which has a fun Halloween theme!  Here's how this unique polish looks in the bottle:


"Don't Let The Dead Bite" is a cool pastel pink crelly with red chunky glitter mixed in.  The formula was slightly watery but that actually made it easier to apply the glitter on my nails!  After two coats the polish was not quite opaque but it was pretty close.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Don't Let the Dead Bite" for three days before I had some tip wear.  Here's how this unique nail polish looked on my nails:


Overall I like China Glaze's "Don't Let The Dead Bite."  This is a fun polish that is great for Halloween or when you want a unique and different look.  I plan to keep this nail polish for some special occasions/events in the future but it won't get worn very often.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nail polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment