Sunday, November 17, 2019

Mani x Me September 2019 Box


Hi all and happy Sunday!  Today's nail polish is actually Mani x Me September 2019's box, which is Halloween themed!  (I'm super late posting these boxes because I have been having issues with my knee which have been taking up a majority of my time.)  Each box comes with two stamping plates, two nail polishes and a surprise extra treat!  Here are this month's polishes:

"Love Potion" and "Black Magick"

This month's nail polishes are "Love Potion" a lovely pastel pink and "Black Magick" a black with silver shimmer.  Both are fun for Halloween but I can't wait to pull "Love Potion" out for some Valentine's Day nails next year.

The first stamping plate is MXM015 which features several full Halloween nail patterns:


The second stamping plate is MXM016 which has the phases of the moon and several witchy designs.  This plate is one of my favorites:


This month's extra is a nail design brush that can be used for touch ups.  It has a sparkly handle:


Overall I am thrilled with this month's Mani x Me Box.  It is a nice treat to get the package every month and be able to enjoy new nail polishes and plates!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment