Sunday, November 3, 2019

Color Club "Rain, Rain Go Away"


Hello all and happy Sunday!  Here in the United States we got an extra hour of sleep last night after changing the clocks.  (Best way to spend the weekend!)  Today's nail polish is Color Club's "Rain, Rain Go Away" which is from their water colors collection.  Here's how this color looks in the bottle:


"Rain, Rain Go Away" is a lovely Summer sky blue!  The formula of "Rain, Rain Go Away" was very thick.  The polish applied fairly well to my nails but definitely not the best.  After two coats "Rain, Rain Go Away" was opaque but did have several visible streak marks.  In terms go chipping, I was able to wear "Rain, Rain Go Away" for about a day and a half before there were lots of dents, nicks and chips.  Here's how the sky blue looked up close:


Overall I wanted to love Color Club's "Rain, Rain Go Away" but the thick formula was a bit of a turn off.  I do adore the color but I have several similar ones in my collection, so I likely won't be keeping this polish for much longer.

Follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment